orrie's o

14 October 2005

happy birthday to me

well, another year has come and gone...funny, i dont feel older. oh well....

today is a good day. i do miss my mom, but i will be with her next week, so that makes it ok. i didnt even think about Craig until right this moment, so i think that shows great progress in me healing and being good despite his dickheadedness.

Let's see- what to say what to say....so far i have gotten 3 of my 4 presents, and im lovin em. i got a head set for me cell phone, a wonderfully beautiful bracelet, and a logo design maker. i wonder what else she found for me. G is making me a birthday dinner of country ribs and these really yummy string beans i really like. She also made homemade chessecake for me- to keep me on our diet, and from what i can tell, it's YUMMY! i'll let you know later if that isnt the case...lol

This is a happy birthday for me. i feel like life is looking up- like things are gonna be good, and that my future is looking bright. i dont normally feel that way, so i am taking advantage of this feeling while i can. today i am content to be me. today i feel like i am coming into myself. i may not feel that way tomorrow, but that's ok, cause today is a good day to be me.

1 Comments:

  • I'm glad to hear you had a great birthday!! So...how was the cheese cake?

    I'm probably not going to be able to go to the Bernadette Peters concert next week end...Laurie is going away(I totally forgot) and his father has him this week end and he won't be around next week end. I'm sorry...I'm sure it will be great!

    Catch ya later, Donna

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home