This is a blog
this is a place where i come to let my hair down. a place where i say the things i feel without having to worry about who likes what or doesnt like it. is it an open forum? yes, in so far as there are no locks on this page, or any passwords required. However, not many people have my blog site- oh, you can feel free to pass it along, but i have not mass-distributed it to millions so i can hang a sign like they have at mcdonalds that says "over 6 billion served". i dont know how many actually read my blog, but i am guessing that it isnt many.
and do you want to know why i think not many read it? simply because it is my shit- my day in and day out mundacity. Not too many people are interested in it. i dont go out of my way to entertain- i dont go out of my way to provide anything, other than my thoughts or feelings or insights. A few pictures occasionally, maybe some of those random bloginality things, but generally speaking, this whole blog is dedicated to me. ME ME ME. and i can say what i want, be who i am, and i should not have to worry if anyone else likes it or not.
So again, if you dont want to read it, no one is holding you hostage. If you want to comment, please do so. If you want to attack me or my feelings, go ahead, but i'm not going to defend who i am. This is my place where i can selfishly be ME.


6 Comments:
(hugssssss) i don't claim to know u but the picture i have of u, gathered mostly i have to say from what i have read here, is of someone i like. I can relate to a lot of what u says here, though i perhaps havent quite put your slant on things! I, for one, enjoy reading ur Blog and hearing what u have to say.
w1llow
By
Anonymous, at 2:26 AM
Hi w1llow,
I can tell you if you knew her you would like Randi alot! She is funny and caring and loyal and a bit over the top at times but aren't we all in our own way. I've known Randi for about 13 yrs I think and I can honestly say we have never had a fight or argument, and I think that is because we respect each other and we don't judge and we don't preach. I have been her boss and co-worker and she is great person who will help anyone. But more important we became good friends and I have seen her go thru lots of crap and some of it was really tough and some she brought upon herself because she thought she could help but she always gave 110%. She use to live really close then she moved to Florida but we never lost touch and then she moved back and now she's in NC and we are still friends and will be forever. Enjoy what she shares and maybe one day you'll be lucky enough to meet her!!
Randi...Merry Christmas to you and Gretchen and Lauren and Eddie.
Keep blogging I love to read it and feel like "I'm not so far away!
Talk to you soon
Love, Donna
By
Anonymous, at 12:04 PM
Bravo Randi! Well said, well said indeed!
I'm a huge fan of your blog precisely because it isn't "commercial" and open to the masses. You explore things with honesty, integrity, you examine your strengths and insecurities and celebrate successes -- it is Randi, uncensored!
I've seen a lot of blogs begin to cave where their "true voice" is concerned -- and it is nice to see that you are. :)
Blog on,
poiesia :)
By
me, at 4:25 PM
"I've seen a lot of blogs begin to cave where their "true voice" is concerned -- and it is nice to see that you are."
TYPO: oops, ARE NOT. NOT.
Good lord, how the context and interpretation changes with ONE word.
*rolls her eyes*
poiesia
By
me, at 10:22 AM
Okay, randi...
Been readin', have a better sense. Can't tell you anything you don't already know about the small minds and hearts of the wickedly cynical, jealous and insecure.
The saddest part is that it negates everything you've done on your own, everything you've done to get yourself here, keep yourself here. It's been a fucking hard job, don't I know it. And those that wish you ill-will along the way have already gotten theirs; it takes half a soul to want to watch others fail and flounder and lose. It's pitiful and hollow.
Yes to poiesia...you've found your voice and let them all hear it. It's the sound of clarity, happiness, diligence and compasssion. Loud, baby.
Grin.
By
macaroon, at 1:42 PM
i'm floored to be reading everything that y'all are posting. it makes me feel so good to know that people are really interested in me and what i have to say...sally field momet "they like me, they really like me" LOL
HUGS to you all
randi
By
oreo, at 3:21 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home