orrie's o

15 December 2005

in the interest of peace

G said to take down the post that created so many problems yesterday. so, i have.

i just want this over.

9 Comments:

  • peace of what? oh.. oops sorry wrong spelling :))

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:46 PM  

  • who said that????

    By Blogger oreo, at 6:04 PM  

  • Damn it, it was me.. I so hate this anoymous thingy, but I dont want my link to be there either!

    lacey lacey lacey it was lacey!!

    love yas!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:28 PM  

  • well then sign yer name silly. i kinda knew it was you, but just wanted to make sure

    By Blogger oreo, at 10:34 PM  

  • Randi,

    I applaud that you could be the one taking the high road. Whatever it was that transpired is clearly none of my business (nor would I wish it to be) however, I would merely point out that this is your blog -- and by it's very nature, NOT a public forum.

    People should not mistake the two venues.

    Without stirring the pot, the main thing that I find objectionable is that you were sucessfully censored in your thoughts, one YOUR blog-journal.

    I have a "Read Me" Disclaimer on my blog (if you poke around all the little colored buttons towards the bottom left side) that is geared to stuff like this.

    People should exercise their own self-censorship and not go onto people's blogs that they find content or material objectionable.

    Don't kill the messenger. :)

    poiesia

    By Blogger me, at 11:26 PM  

  • i know- but in this case, it was just easier to shut this person up. i'll send you the post in an email- i kept it for just that purpose...lol

    hugs
    randi

    By Blogger oreo, at 11:27 PM  

  • Randi,

    I know. I'm sorry that that whatever it was has caused you to censor yourself on your own blog-journal.

    Bravo for both of you choosing to take the high road -- and for you in being able to submit to G's request.

    You are a better submissive than I would have been. Obedience is not my strong point when I feel strongly about something, so I genuinely admire that you did that.

    I've seen blogs blown up by such dramatic, negative displays and jealous motivations. I'm so glad that it didn't do that in this case.

    Hugs,

    poiesia :)

    By Blogger me, at 2:32 AM  

  • didnt read the post that seems to have caused all the fuss but i agree with poiesia, they dont like it they shouldnt come here and read u posts! keep posting hun and to hell with those that dont like it!

    w1llow

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:13 PM  

  • thanks w1llow- i feel the same way...i wont let my blog be censored by assholes. However, since my Domme asked me to take down the post, i have. if, however, at any time, she tells me i can repost it, i will.

    i refuse to allow idiots control me.

    HUGS
    randi

    By Blogger oreo, at 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home