orrie's o

03 March 2006

No more anon comments

OK, so it seems to me that anonymous people like to come on my blog, make inflamatory comments and then leave again. Well, since this is the USA, i suppose the 1st Amendment gives you the right to do that, no matter how small minded you may be. At first i thought the person who left that comment was someone who left yukky comments a couple of months ago, but i do believe i was mistaken. i'm not sure who left it, and since they dont seem to be brave enough to sign a name or identify themselves in any way, i sort of feel i need to remove the anonymous option for comments.

NOW WAIT- those of you who are legit friends who just dont have bloggers, please please please just create the account- you dont have to actually make a blog. BUT, if you dont want to make an account, just email me your comment, and i will post it myself. i dont plan on forcing anyone to have a blog account in order to respond to my posts, but i just wont allow some knuckleheads with nothing better to do than try to shoot me down every time i make some progress to be so negative on here. It doesnt help me, and since this blog is about my personal growth, well, why have stuff on it that is counter-productive.

Those of you who link from "Is it Mike or Michael"- i certainly hope you stick around. If you are linking from other blogs, i'm glad to know you. If you want me to add your blog to my list of links, i'm happy to, just let me know what the addy is. i'm not here to alienate people or make enemies. But neither am i here to open myself up to be trampled upon because i utilize less-traditional healing methods in my life.

i said once before and i will say it again- this blog is for me and about me. it is my journeys, my struggles my defeats and my victories. it is open to everyone to read, because i have nothing to hide. BUT, it is not supposed to provide hours of comedic entertainmen (hell, i go to Mike's blog for that, or the weird facts blog because in alot of ways, that is what they are designed for) nor is a forum for people to bash me or my healing process. i am worth more than some negative words on the screen, and i refuse to allow anyone to make me feel like just because my way of healing isnt their way, well that makes me inferior or unhealthy.

1 Comments:

  • RANDIIIIIIIIIIIII.......
    Well...ummmm......OMG OMG!!! I didn't have internet or
    phone for 5 days! Didn't pay the bill on time and yes I was very late...almost 3 months! I know shame on me! But boy am I glad I was home alone! I know you gave a warning but holy shit...I thought it was gonna be a boob shot and hell mine are probably bigger than yours so big deal. Still a bit daring but nooooooooooo you had to go show your vajay-jay!
    HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTT!!!

    I am at a loss for words but hell girl you got some big set of balls....just where you be hiding them? ! LOL All kidding aside.....I've known you for about 12 or 13 years and you have shared some of the hell you have lived with but you are also a very strong and likable woman and I've said this before...you are out there when it comes to some of your life choices but that is YOUR choice no one elses and you have trusted me enough over the years to share a lot of it with me. (I'm glad I don't have a weak heart.) I still worry about you and I will continue to question you and challenge you on things but I will always respect your right to make those choices. In the past I know I tried to get you to see the light about a certain man but unfortunately you always had sunglasses on and the glare was never quite the same for you as it was for me! But live and learn....and you did.

    As for Alan....you were 14 and that was a terrible thing he did and you've been harbouring those feelings for a very long time. But maybe it is time to do just what you have done....let it go....you are an adult only you can make the choice to NOT let this eat away at you any more How ever you have to make it ok...do it...if it means e-mailing him and talking to him then do it. You have the strength and you have G to help you too...and you have good friends you can talk to and use as a sounding board. LIFE IS TO HARD TO GO IT ALONE....REACH OUT!!!

    Only you can take control and change something.......don't give him any more power....you be the one with the power and control. Hell....the fool may not even know what he did....men are stupid. They think(oppsss...wrong word) they are all that when all they are are jerks most of the time.

    You've heard the saying "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."
    If you feel more in control by keeping Alan close by all means but you can feel safe by kicking him to the curb too. Your choice!
    You can post this to the blog if you want to I was just to lazy to sign uo!

    When are you coming up?

    Love ya, Donna

    By Blogger oreo, at 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home