i give myself to You
i give myself to You
not really knowing just what is in store
i give myself to You
thoughts are running through my mind
not fears or second thoughts
just thoughts of who You are to me
i give myself to You
to trust someone so wholly
to have no doubt in my mind
to allow myself to be truly Yours
is a feeling that words cannot describe
others have had some parts of me
others have used and hurt me
others are not You
You have all of me
You have everything i have to offer
i offer myself willingly, freely, without reserve
You need only take that which is offered
for i give myself to You


2 Comments:
Oooooh...I'm thinking of you both today. Hope things are as fantasmically cathartic and powerful and intense and....all those things that I can't find words for...
Can't wait to hear how it went,
poiesia :)
By
Anonymous, at 5:31 PM
Ok....not exactly sure what is involved with this....I just hope it's not painful!!Or at least not verrrrrrrryyy painful. :-)
Is it appropriate to wish you luck or is this something that doesn't need luck?
You do sound happy,so I hope you continue to find more happiness!
Love, Donna
By
Anonymous, at 6:07 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home